Random good picture Not show
3. She's got a nice husky voice - very sexy.
4. The girl bought a nice handbag.
5. I put on some nice soothing music.
6. Did you see Tom's new house? It's really nice.
7. Is your boss nice to you?
8. It is nice and warm today.
9. He's a nice guy when he's sober.
10. It is nice to hear that...
11. It is nice to learn that...
12. You look nice with your hair up .
13. Be elegant and with nice personality.
14. How nice of you to come.
15. It's nice that you can come with us.
16. That's not a nice thing to say.
17. It was nice and shady under the trees.
18. There you are. A nice cup of tea.
19. Have a nice day. --Same to you.
20. He has a nice sum of money put away.
21. Did you have a nice holiday?
22. It's nice of you to say so.
23. He goes about with a nice group of boys.
24. They've got a very nice house.
25. It would be nice if he moved to London.
26. Dan's actually quite nice,(sentencedict.com) unlike his father.
27. It's nice of you to come.
28. Nice and warm today, isn't it?
29. Nice to meet you.--Nice to meet you, too.
30. They have a nice pool in their backyard.