Random good picture Not show
1. A funeral procession filled the street.
2. A funeral is a somber occasion.
3. The funeral was a sombre occasion.
4. Glen was calm and composed at the funeral.
5. Funeral customs vary with different religions.
6. A funeral is a sombre occasion.
7. Over two hundred people attended the funeral.
8. The funeral will be held at St. Martin's Church.
9. Her bright clothes were not appropriate for a funeral.
10. The funeral will be held next Friday.
11. His funeral will be on Thursday at Blackburn Cathedral.
12. The funeral will be held according to church.
13. Bishop Silvester officiated at the funeral.
14. Even as the funeral took place, guerrillas hidden nearby fired/let off a fresh volley of machine-gun fire.
15. The funeral was conducted in one of the smaller side chapels.
16. A funeral can amplify the feelings of regret and loss for the relatives.
17. He gave the address at her funeral.
18. A clergyman friend of the family conducted the funeral.
19. She was inappropriately dressed for a funeral.
20. Hundreds of people attended the funeral.
21. He realized his error in not attending the funeral.
22. Many of the local dignitaries attended his grandfather's funeral.
23. The funeral procession moved slowly down the avenue.
24. If you choose to do it, it's your funeral.
25. He had to bring forward an 11 o'clock meeting so that he could get to the funeral on time.
26. The waves to cleave through the waves at a farewell to swim,[sentencedict.com/funeral.html] canoe funeral.
27. She comported herself with great dignity at her husband's funeral.
28. She put on a histrionic display of grief at her ex-husband's funeral.
29. She keened for a long time at her mother's funeral.
30. His savings were just enough to pay for a respectable funeral.
More similar words: mineral, in general, the general public, overall, after all, federal, liberal, several, literally, generate, vulnerable, generation gap, tune, tune in, immune, fund, unexpected, funding, unemployment, fungible, function, make fun of, functional, and function, fundamental, malfunction, rally, oral, rural, owner.