Random good picture Not show
1. Different ethnic groups have different systems of kinship.
2. They have redrawn the country's boundaries along ethnic lines.
3. This vile policy of ethnic cleansing must be stopped.
4. The school teaches pupils from different ethnic groups .
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. I do believe it is possible for different ethnic groups to live together in harmony.
6. A question on ethnic origin was included in the census.
7. Have ethnic tensions in the area been reduced by intermarriage?
8. The violence was the result of political and ethnic conflicts.
9. Does television adequately reflect the ethnic and cultural diversity of the country?
10. In late May, government forces began the "ethnic cleansing" of the area around the town.
11. Recent developments in the area have brought latent ethnic tension out into the open.
12. The students are from a variety of ethnic backgrounds.
13. People from ethnic minorities often face prejudice and discrimination.
14. Teachers claim such measures could unfairly disadvantage ethnic minorities.
15. We're straying into ethnic issues here.
16. The school has pupils from many different ethnic/cultural/religious backgrounds.
17. The shooting inflamed ethnic tensions.
18. Ethnic rivalries threaten to tear this country apart.
19. There are still several million ethnic Germans in Russia.
20. The magazine runs a regular feature on ethnic cooking.
21. The country is divided along ethnic lines.
22. Ethnic tensions among the republics could lead to civil war.
23. The ethnic populations are so intermingled that there's bound to be conflict.
24. The assimilation of ethnic Germans in the US was accelerated by the two world wars.
25. There is a crying need for more magistrates from the ethnic minority communities.
26. The last decade has witnessed a serious rise in the levels of racism and hostility to Black and ethnic groups.
27. We do not differentiate between our workers on the basis of their background or ethnic origin.
28. The police are trying to recruit more officers from ethnic minorities.
29. They've been living and working peacefully with members of various ethnic groups.
30. More than 100 people have been killed this year in sporadic outbursts of ethnic violence.
More similar words: technical, technician, technique, nice, panic, clinic, organic, Hispanic, chronic, laconic, whether, together, clinical, mechanic, method, see that, ethics, go together, municipal, ironically, ethical, altogether, get together, get hold of, mechanical, electronic, communicate, nonetheless, electronics, incommunicado.