Random good picture Not show
1. There are too many distractions here to work properly.
2. Ventilate the room properly when paint stripping.
3. Make sure the letter is properly addressed.
4. I can't make this machine run properly.
5. The television isn't working properly.
6. Allow the meat to thaw properly before cooking it.
7. The brakes don't seem to be working properly.
8. The focus on my camera isn't working properly.
9. Part of my steak isn't cooked properly.
10. It was too dark to see properly.
11. Give the cap another twist?it's not on properly.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. All food handlers should be properly trained.
13. You're too thin. You're not eating properly.
14. He got his office properly mucked out every morning.
15. The machine is not operating properly.
16. The door must be warped. It won't close properly.
17. We've got two TVs, but neither works properly.
18. The wound hasn't healed properly yet.
19. The allegations have not yet been properly investigated.
20. Have all these guns been properly zeroed in?
21. The car has always been properly maintained.
22. Make sure the equipment is properly installed.
23. He's always moaning about not being treated properly.
24. We've discovered that our house isn't plumbed properly.
25. Ensure all photographic material is properly packed and sent by recorded delivery.
26. The baggage was properly roped up and conveyed to the airport.
27. Ensure that all the waste is properly and safely disposed of.
28. You should exercise extra vigilance about locking your car properly.
29. Her main gripe is that she's not being trained properly.
30. It took three months for my arm to heal properly.
More similar words: property, elderly, formerly, underlying, European, propose, proposed, eastern europe, proportion, appropriate, in proportion to, overlook, wanderlust, early, nearly, fairly, crop, not nearly, drops, crops, similarly, regularly, drop out, drop by, drop off, cope, open, opera, hope, tropical.