Random good picture Not show
1. He is in charge of the municipal housing project.
2. The city is planning to build a municipal library.
3. An angry mob gathered outside the municipal building.
4. Mr Charles was elected chairman of the municipal education committee.
5. They camped in front of the municipal government.
6. What is the Municipal Authority's attitude to the proposal of a tunnel across the river?
7. The municipal government laid off a park and a swimming pool on the lot.
8. The decor was reminiscent of a municipal arts-and-leisure centre.
9. The municipal authorities here are preparing for food rationing.
10. He works in the municipal government.
11. The municipal authorities have kept the roads up well.
12. The municipal government has given its blessing to the plan of a new bridge.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. The municipal government has decided to have a clampdown on building new business centre buildings.
14. The municipal authorities gave the go-ahead for the march.
15. The municipal government will launch an extensive public works program next year.
16. Municipal mayors, heads of nonprofit social service agencies, government bureaucrats, contractors and political party officials have all faced charges.
17. Chase Manhattan stopped underwriting and trading municipal bonds about five years ago.
18. Motorways, electricity generators, municipal dumps were all subject to kickbacks.
19. Although municipal waste seems to grow more slowly than income in rich countries, it does still grow.
20. The museum and other municipal buildings are threatened.
21. Six months later in the municipal elections it fought eight seats in five London boroughs.
22. Separately, a Socialist appeal to a municipal court in Nis was rejected last week,[sentencedict.com] upholding the opposition victory there.
23. One memorable day I wandered along to a municipal course and sat waiting while they fixed me up with a fourball.
24. But despite their endorsement in the municipal elections last October, it is not the moderates who hold the balance of power.
25. The approximate number of demonstrators in front of the municipal office building was 900.
26. Islanders have campaigned for the abolition of one of the three tiers of municipal power on the island.
27. The opening of a market stall is governed by municipal fiat.
28. Police told to stay away For many, the killing of municipal police chief Benitez deepens the mystery.
29. Other conservative buys include real estate investment trusts, utility stocks and tax-free municipal bonds.
30. In 1943, the annual conference carried a motion suggesting all local branches put forward their own candidates for municipal elections.
More similar words: principal, anticipate, participate, participant, participation, communicate, incommunicado, communication, communicate with, telecommunications, community, munitions, technician, palm, pale, palace, palatial, immune, recipe, principle, Palestinian, recipient, unit, unite, unique, union, unity, nice, uniform, junior.