Synonym: data, entropy, info, selective information. Similar words: formation, transformation, informal, inflation, summation, inform, format, infection. Meaning: [‚ɪnfə(r)'meɪʃn] n. 1. a message received and understood 2. a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn 3. knowledge acquired through study or experience or instruction 4. (communication theory) a numerical measure of the uncertainty of an outcome 5. formal accusation of a crime.
Random good picture Not show
2. A great part to the information I have was acquired by looking up something and finding something else on the way.
4. Please contact our agent in Spain for further information.
5. Pat refused to give her any information about Sarah.
6. The dictionary is a vast treasure trove of information.
7. Don't overload the students with information.
8. Computers are being used to sift the information.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.
10. Further information can be obtained from head office.
11. You may need to enter this information manually.
12. Some companies have already voluntarily disclosed similar information .
13. They received hundreds of requests for more information.
14. Additional information can be obtained from the centre.
15. Table 3.1 summarizes the information given above.
16. I'll try and hunt out the information you need.
17. At present we're gleaning information from all sources.
18. The information is transmitted electronically to the central computer.
19. I shall send you the information by telex.
20. The ancient Egyptians stored information on scrolls.
21. For more information, visit our website .
22. Some of the information was dangerously misleading.
23. This information is of the first importance.
24. Give the necessary information but keep it simple.
25. The report contains a great deal of statistical information.
26. Children assimilate new information very quickly.
27. The guide is crammed full of useful information.
28. The book is full of useful information.
29. Can you make anything of this information?
More similar words: formation, transformation, informal, inflation, summation, inform, format, infection, nation, equation, location, donation, operation, zonation, relation, education, national, variation, allegation, radiation, sensation, violation, situation, isolation, migration, accusation, graduation, inclination, separation, combination.