Synonym: circle, electric circuit, electrical circuit, lap, racing circuit, tour. Similar words: circumstance, circle, aircraft, quite, suite, equity, guitar, pursuit. Meaning: ['sɜːkɪt] n. 1. an electrical device that provides a path for electrical current to flow 2. a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area 3. an established itinerary of venues or events that a particular group of people travel to 4. (law) a judicial division of a state or the United States (so-called because originally judges traveled and held court in different locations); one of the twelve groups of states in the United States that is covered by a particular circuit court of appeals 5. a racetrack for automobile races 6. movement once around a course. v. make a circuit.
Random good picture Not show
1. This is a semiconductor integrated circuit.
2. A defect was found in the water-cooling/electrical circuit.
3. The circuit of the city walls is three miles.
4. The earth takes a year to make a circuit of the sun.
5. There is an internal circuit breaker to protect the instrument from overload.
6. She made a slow circuit of the room.
7. He made his name on the cabaret circuit.
8. The electrician killed the live circuit.
9. The bikes sped by on the racing circuit.
10. Electricity flows through the wires in the circuit.
11. The switches close the contacts and complete the circuit.
12. She's a well-known figure on the international lecture circuit.
13. Talent scouts spotted him playing on the amateur circuit.
14. Don't overload the lighting circuit.
15. Fewer workers are needed to solder circuit boards.
16. There must be a break in the circuit.
17. Remove the circuit fuse before beginning electrical work.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. We did a circuit of the old city.
19. He was a familiar figure on the lecture circuit.
20. The worker broke the circuit by disconnecting the wires.
21. The fire was caused by a short circuit.
22. New circuit boards can be used to soup up existing machines.
23. She did circuit training and lifted weights to build her fitness.
24. To complete 77 laps of the testing Hungaroring circuit is a challenge for any racing driver.
25. The chief physician of the hospital is on circuit for most of the year.
26. There was an overload on the electrical circuit and the fuse blew.
27. The race ended with eight laps of a city centre circuit.
28. The lights were not working because of a short circuit.
29. She is a popular figure on the international tennis circuit.
30. They test the car tyres on a motor racing circuit.
More similar words: circumstance, circle, aircraft, quite, suite, equity, guitar, pursuit, recruit, lawsuit, suitable, quite a few, ubiquitous.