Random good picture Not show
3. During the summer she worked as a lifeguard.
4. She should wear a thinner shirt in summer.
5. The color of leaves is green in summer.
6. The students love camping out in summer holidays.
7. All summer vacation long they just bummed around.
8. I love Italy[http://Sentencedict.com], especially in summer.
9. We have breakfast on the balcony in summer.
10. I've got a whole summer memories.
11. Her skin tans very quickly in the summer.
12. She's only wearing a thin summer jacket .
13. We're going to do some hiking this summer.
14. We can't afford to go abroad this summer.
15. During the summer, my skin sometimes gets greasy.
16. The arctic shore remains frozen until the summer thaw.
17. In summer we mow our lawn once a week.
18. I need a lightweight jacket for the summer evenings.
19. We worked on the farm in summer.
20. The summer storm laid the crops.
21. It brings some relief from the merciless summer heat.
22. Let's go to Europe this summer.
23. Rains are frequent here in early summer.
24. Cold drinks are in demand in the summer.
25. They expect a Cabinet reshuffle in the summer.
26. George traveled all over Europe last summer.
27. A summer palace was half bosomed in trees.
28. Cambridge is always full of tourists in the summer.
29. Cotton is suitable for wear in summer.
30. I often go swimming in summer.
More similar words: summit, summary, summation, commercial, consumer, comment, commence, sum up, comment on, recommend, assume, resume, immediate, consume, from memory, former, farmer, sumptuous, emerge, camera, assumption, presumably, recommendation, consumption, cameras, formerly, performer, American, numerous, customer.