Random good picture Not show
3. Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
4. "Too scary for you?" he mocked softly.
5. He was whistling softly to himself.
6. You should learn to closed the door softly.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. She was humming softly to herself.
8. He was singing softly to the baby.
9. "How do you feel?" she asked softly.
10. The rain pattered down softly.
11. She kept repeating his name softly over and over again.
12. In the corner, one youth sat alone, softly strumming a guitar.
13. While stroking her little dog softly, she watched the television.
14. "Don't, " he warned softly.
15. She closed the door softly behind her.
16. Sand the surface softly and carefully.
17. The dog growled softly at me.
18. She stroked his hand softly.
19. He spoke very softly .
20. He added softly,'I missed you.
21. She pressed his hand softly.
22. "I love you, " she breathed softly.
23. "Come in," he drawled softly.
24. The bedside radio played softly.
25. 'Don't cry,' he said softly.
26. The night lantern glowed softly in the darkness.
27. The engines whined softly in the background.
28. Edging to within hearing, he called softly, 'Hello Anna'.
29. "What a fool I've been," he murmured softly.
30. He examined her thoroughly, talking softly all the while.
More similar words: soften, software, often, ahead of time, sofa, so far, as of, out of the question, bags of, lots of, more often than not, in so far as, and so forth, the mass of, a series of, all sorts of, in terms of, by means of, partly, gently, costly, mostly, in excess of, honestly, quietly, lightly, shortly, greatly, tightly, slightly.