Antonym: plenary. Similar words: summation, summer, summit, grammar, primary, dilemma, commander, teammate. Meaning: ['sʌmərɪ] n. a brief statement that presents the main points in a concise form. adj. 1. performed speedily and without formality 2. briefly giving the gist of something.
Random good picture Not show
1. That is a summary and ironic end.
2. A brief summary is given on a separate sheet.
3. That is a summary and ironical end.
4. Here is a summary of the news/a news summary.
5. Each film gets a snappy two-line summary.
6. Is that a fair summary of the situation?
7. The following is a summary of our conclusions.
8. In summary, this was a disappointing performance.
9. What follows is a brief summary of the process.
10. He made a summary of what had been done.
11. It can be useful to write a short summary of your argument first.
12. Can you give us a summary of what you are doing now?
13. The book ends with a brief summary.
14. Now for a summary of tonight's main news stories.
15. He gave a neat summary of the financial situation.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. Each chapter concludes with a short summary.
17. It says torture and summary execution are common.
18. In summary, all government departments are administered rather differently.
19. The group produces a monthly summary of their research.
20. She complained about the summary treatment given her.
21. Here's a summary of the day's news.
22. He gave a summary account.
23. I made a summary report for the records.
24. The following is a brief summary of events.
25. In summary, his views are out of date.
26. He was given the summary punishment.
27. Such an offence will lead to a summary fine.
28. I'm giving you a summary of facts.
29. In summary, do not sell your shares.
30. Ellen Malos, in her introduction to "The Politics of Housework", provides a summary of the debates.