Random good picture Not show
1. Fifteen thousand bird watchers visit annually.
2. These animals migrate annually in search of food.
3. Times Square attracts more than 30 million visitors annually.
4. An estimated 1600 vessels pass through the strait annually.
5. Members of the council are elected annually.
6. Membership must be renewed annually.
7. Pensions should be increased annually in line with earnings or prices, whichever is the higher.
8. The jazz festival is held annually in July.
9. They celebrate their wedding anniversary annually.
10. Subscriptions are due annually by the end of January.
11. The initial rent will be reviewed annually.
12. The prices of milk and cereals are fixed annually.
13. A formal contract is signed which is renewable annually.
14. Clients are charged a flat rate of ￡250 annually.
15. Many migratory birds visit this lake annually.
16. These orange trees fruit annually.
17. The chairmanship of the committee rotates annually.
18. We must harness the rivers which overflow annually.
19. Companies report to their shareholders annually.
20. Employees are entitled to four-weeks' paid vacation annually.
21. El Salvador produces 100,000 tons of refined copper annually.
22. Staff performance is reviewed annually.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. There are 13,000 hospital admissions annually due to playground accidents.
24. The local authorities annually disburse between £50m and £100m on arts projects.
25. Numerous persons with only a few Negroid traits annually pass over and are ab-sorbed into the dominant Caucasoid population.
26. The bill was designed to permit workers to take up to twelve weeks' unpaid leave annually for family reasons.
27. Make sure that all gas fires and central heating boilers are serviced annually.
28. As you are aware, a fee will be charged annually.
29. This is a perennating rhizome from which flowering shoots arise annually.
30. It makes no difference whether dividends are paid quarterly or annually.
More similar words: annual, manual, actually, sexually, gradually, virtually, eventually, insinuate, cannot, wanna, manner, cannot help, planner, channel, announce, planning, casual, mutual, ritual, sexual, actual, visual, anniversary, qualify, virtual, as usual, unusual, announcement, casualty, sexuality.