Random good picture Not show
2. We attacked the enemy from the rear.
3. She cast a quick look in the rear mirror.
4. The hotel overlooks the river to the rear.
5. Three drummers brought up the rear .
6. The thief must have entered by the rear door.
7. The car slid sideways, its rear wheels spinning .
8. He settled back in the rear of the taxi.
9. She followed them in the rear.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. There's a sticker on the rear door/window.
11. There are toilets at both front and rear of the plane.
12. A trailer was attached to the rear of the truck.
13. We walked round to the rear of the house.
14. The offside rear wheel needs replacing.
15. The hall is in the rear of the building.
16. The horse had injured one of its rear legs.
17. The table in the rear was very noisy.
18. He describes how these birds rear their young.
19. Knock at the rear entrance.
20. We attacked the enemy in the rear.
21. He got kicked in the rear.
22. The rear sections of the rocket fell away.
23. The front and rear tyres interchange .
24. Would all passengers please deplane by the rear doors.
25. His rear wheel spun on the loose stones .
26. The rear axle carries the greatest weight.
27. Carole was left to bring up the rear.
28. An automobile moves when the motor is geared to the rear wheels.
29. The socket for the printer cable is located at the rear of the computer.
30. Reporters intercepted him as he tried to leave by the rear entrance.