Similar words: headline, deadly, deal in, line, online, outline, line up, in line. Meaning: [ˈdedlaɪn] n. the point in time at which something must be completed.
Random good picture Not show
1) The deadline for applications is May 27th.
2) The deadline is next Monday.
3) There's no way I can meet that deadline.
4) We're working to a very tight deadline .
5) Management have agreed to extend the deadline.
6) We were not able to meet the deadline because of manufacturing delays.
7) As the deadline approached she experienced a bewildering array of emotions.
8) We must finish the task before the deadline by all means.
9) Next week is the deadline for sending in your application.
10) The end of the year was their self-imposed deadline for finishing the building work.
11) We are still hoping to meet the November deadline.
12) We're working to a tight deadline.
13) We just managed to make the deadline .
14) They have extended the deadline by twenty-four hours.
15) They were trying to beat the midnight deadline.
16) It will be a struggle to meet the deadline.
17) She began to panic as the deadline approached.
18) They've set a deadline of Nov 5.
19) The deadline for entries is noon Thursday.
20) They worked feverishly to meet the deadline.
21) I can't possibly meet that deadline.
22) I don't think we'll make the deadline.
23) I''m working to a very tight deadline .
24) We were still right on target for our deadline.
25) I prefer to work to a deadline .
26) The team worked feverishly to the November deadline.
27) I must get this report finished by tomorrow's deadline.
28) This deadline will be extended only in exceptional circumstances.
29) Only seven minutes remained before the expiry of the noon deadline.
30) I hope you can submit your term papers before the deadline.
More similar words: headline, deadly, deal in, line, online, outline, line up, in line, decline, airline, gasoline, in line with, guideline, the front line, badly, wildlife, idea, death, dealer, deal out, deal with, a big deal, a good deal, a good deal of, the death penalty, read, lead, head, link, plead.