Synonym: equipment, furnishings, gear, outfit, rig, set. Similar words: kitchen. Meaning: [kɪt] n. 1. a case for containing a set of articles 2. gear consisting of a set of articles or tools for a specified purpose 3. young of any of various fur-bearing animals. v. supply with a set of articles or tools.
Random good picture Not show
1. The captain wants to inspect your kit.
2. She built the doll's house from a kit.
3. Badly-built kit cars can be death traps.
4. Sally keeps her make-up kit in her bag.
5. The soldiers packed their kit for the journey.
6. They marched twenty miles in full kit.
7. What do you want with a tool kit ?
8. We made a model plane out of a kit.
9. Christopher is commonly known as Kit.
10. The kit costs $33.95 postpaid.
11. The new kit includes a CD-ROM and DAT drive.
12. Where's my gym kit ?
13. Always keep a first-aid kit handy.
14. I always carry a first-aid kit in my luggage.
15. The doll's house comes in kit form.
16. Have you made up the kit yet?
17. This furniture comes as a kit.
18. The expedition members carried flares in their survival kit.
19. Come on, get your kit off!
20. Kit this man out with everything he needs.
21. I don't like taking my kit off on screen.
22. I realized I'd left my tool kit at home.
23. Parents gave the kit high marks .
24. They built the garage from a kit.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. He's making a model car from a kit.
26. You've lost your games kit again what have you got to say for yourself?
27. You'd better take along a first-aid kit to cope with unexpected catastrophes.
28. Check the acidity of the soil with a test kit.
29. There should be a needle and thread in the sewing kit.
30. The cover shot was of three guys in army kit.
More similar words: kitchen.