Random good picture Not show
1. Students are required to undertake simple experiments.
2. I want you to undertake all the responsibility.
3. We could undertake the work for the time being.
4. Do not undertake strenuous exercise for a few hours after a meal to allow food to digest.
5. The directors of the company refused to undertake such a risky venture.
6. University professors both teach and undertake research.
7. I can undertake that you will enjoy the play.
8. They are willing to undertake a new enterprise.
9. I repeat that we cannot undertake the task.
10. Many undertake further studies after passing their A levels.
11. I'll leave you to undertake an important mission.
12. I want you to undertake all the arrangements.
13. Who will undertake the job of decorating the auditorium?
14. We can't undertake that you will make a profit.
15. I'll undertake to land them on our coast.
16. Who will undertake responsibility for this work?
17. Their team will undertake exploration for oil.
18. We want all our members to undertake this trip responsibly, with their eyes open.
19. The bill requires owners to undertake remedial work on dilapidated buildings.
20. The company has announced that it will undertake a full investigation into the accident.
21. Their brief is to undertake outreach work aimed at young African Caribbeans on the estate.
22. We cannot undertake that we shall finish the work in a week.
23. It is therefore advisable to undertake normal protective backups.
24. I want to undertake the postgraduate study in Britain.
25. To make a study of my business duties; to know my work from the ground up. To mix brains with my efforts and use system and method in all I undertake. To find time to do everything needful by never letting time find me or my subordinates doing nothing.
26. If the equipment is not up to the agreed specifications and quality, we will undertake to replace them.
27. The offer of more money clinched it for her. She agree to undertake the job as the assistant to the managing director.
28. It seemed a singularly ill-judged enterprise for Truman to undertake.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. Low levels of profitability mean there is a lack of incentive to undertake new investment.
30. In a hard-hitting speech to the IMF, he urged third world countries to undertake sweeping reforms.
More similar words: under, undergo, founder, under way, fall under, come under, understand, undermine, underlying, under control, undergraduate, certain, certainly, for certain, uncertain, certainly not, uncertainty, take, wander, stake, render, tender, gender, take up, take for, take on, take off, take out, take to, offender.