Random good picture Not show
(1) A computer is a device for processing information.
(2) A computer is a device for handling of processing information.
(3) The computer is useful in processing data.
(4) Sugar is obtained by crushing and processing sugar cane.
(5) I mostly use my computer for word processing.
(6) They ration-alized the food processing last year.
(7) Data can be pasted into word processing documents.
(8) America sent cotton to England for processing.
(9) The new range of computers have formidable processing power.
(10) Computers are increasingly being used for natural language processing.
(11) The cost of the film and the processing were all accounted for in the calculation of the cost of the service.
(12) Data processing is the series of operations that are carried out on data.
(13) The processing will be farmed out to people in local villages.
(14) The spreadsheet application is second only to word processing in terms of popularity.
(15) Two million workers are employed processing goods for electronic firms.
(16) Food production, processing and marketing are different links in the chain from farmer to consumer.
(17) Enter your new document into the word - processing system.
(18) The processing of asylum applications was to be accelerated. Sentencedict.com
(19) These questions concern the model of speech processing.
(20) Some paradigms are intended especially for signal processing applications.
(21) Word processing, spreadsheet and database applications in development.
(22) Many processes, such as sales order processing, will cross departmental boundaries.
(23) Further Work Statistical processing provides a simple, efficient method for picking the correct words based on local neighbourhood.
(24) Electronic data processing managers direct, plan, and coordinate data processing activities.
(25) I hacked up a loop program to test the computer's processing speed.
(26) The data can subsequently be loaded on a computer for processing.
(27) The system is designed to be used in conjunction with a word processing program.
(28) We've got a computer but I only use it for word processing.
(29) It wouldn't be cost-effective to buy an expensive new computer when all you want to do is word processing.
(30) They discovered it was a phantom organization set up for the processing of drug profits.
More similar words: process, processor, proceed, procedure, recession, excessive, accessible, missing, profession, promising, progressive, professional, grocery, access, proclaim, in excess of, business, successfully, session, on business, businessman, singer, single, housing, depression, confession, impressive, impression, aggression, aggressive.