Random good picture Not show
1) The document carried the seal of the governor's office.
2) He affixed his seal to the document.
3) Crimp the edges to seal them tightly.
4) The writing paper is impressed with school seal.
5) A hermetic seal is used on this glass bottle.
6) The envelope's seal was torn open.
7) Fry the meat first to seal in the juices.
8) The letter bears the seal of the king.
9) The lawyer stamped the certificate with her seal.
10) The annual seal hunt takes place on the pack ice off Greenland.
11) The rubber seal is designed to keep out all the moisture.
12) We seal the back of envelopes.
13) The letter bore the president's seal.
14) The edges interlock to form a tight seal.
15) The scheme has the chairman's seal of approval.
16) The deal needs the government's seal of approval.
17) Seal the window to prevent draughts.
18) The leak was eventually traced to a broken seal.
19) Seal the package with sticky tape.
20) Soldiers there are going to seal the airport off.
21) Authorities plan to seal the border.
22) The putty gives a good seal round the window.
23) He broke the wax seal and unrolled the paper.
24) Turn the meat frequently to seal it.
25) They darted spears at the seal.
26) The seal on the bottle has perished.
27) Our foil packets seal the flavour in.
28) Seal the gaps around the windows with an exterior-quality sealant.
29) The EU has imposed a ban on the import of seal skins.
30) It's the story of an extraordinary friendship between a boy and a seal.