Random good picture Not show
1. Is the coastal plain good for growing crops?
2. The ship successfully underwent sea trials in coastal waters.
3. Many coastal towns were desolated by the hurricane.
4. This country will fortify the coastal areas.
5. The coastal areas were occupied by the descendants of Greek colonists.
6. Local radio stations serving coastal areas often broadcast forecasts for yachtsmen.
7. There were over 2 inches of rain in coastal areas .
8. The radio alerted coastal residents to prepare for the storm.
9. The coastal road diverges from the freeway just north of Santa Monica.
10. The coastal route had been mined.
11. Coastal defence is a costly business.
12. Ocean waves are gradually eating away the coastal rocks.
13. The area suffers badly from coastal erosion.
14. Small coastal towns dot the landscape.
15. These birds live on the coastal flats.
16. The coastal path is a popular route for walkers.
17. The oil spill is causing problems for coastal fisheries.
18. Business is booming in both inland and coastal resorts.
19. The number of fish in coastal waters has decreased.
20. Flooding is likely in some coastal regions of the Northeast during the early part of the week.
21. There is a 2 mile coastal walk from Craster to Newton.
22. The heat in this coastal town is tempered by cool sea breezes.
23. The coastal cities of Liguria sit on narrow strips of land lying under steep mountains.
24. St Lucia depends on its clean coastal waters because fishing and tourism provide much of its income.
25. The people asked that the government garrison the coastal towns.
26. There is a stunning 10-mile coastal walk from St Andrews to Crail.
27. Accumulations of sand can be formed by the action of waves on coastal beaches.
28. The two countries are in dispute over the boundaries of their coastal waters.
29. Marine biologists are concerned about the effects of untreated sewage that is flowing into coastal waters.
30. Of course(sentencedict .com), no country has the privilege of fishing in our coastal water.