Random good picture Not show
1. The substance is dehydrated and stored as powder.
2. The ancient Egyptians stored information on scrolls.
3. The data is stored on the magnetic tape.
4. All these facts were stored in his memory.
5. Water is stored in tanks under the roof.
6. DNA is stored in the nucleus of a cell.
7. He stored some money for the future.
8. The gases are stored in cylinders.
9. The corn was stored in large sacks.
10. The data is stored on a hard disk and backed up on a floppy disk.
11. The owner's name and address is stored on a microchip and implanted in the dog's body.
12. The data is stored in the computer's memory.
13. The data are stored in the computer's memory.
14. The gas is stored under pressure in the tank.
15. The library is stored with over 2 million books.
16. Most of her jewellery is stored in bank vaults.
17. Some packaging cartons can be stored flat.
18. I've stored my winter clothes in the attic.
19. He simply stored the tapes away.
20. Goods of a similar kind should be stored together.
21. The data is stored in digital form.
22. The seeds should be stored at low temperatures .
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. It's all stored on the computer.
24. They've stored their furniture while they go abroad.
25. Perishable food should be stored in a refrigerator.
26. Standard letters can be stored on floppy discs.
27. I stored up the old furniture in the warehouse.
28. New material is scanned, indexed and stored electronically.
29. The compact design of the machine allows it to be stored easily.
30. Other recommendations relate to the details of how such data is stored.