Random good picture Not show
1) A cold compress can alleviate your pain.
2) Wood blocks compress a great deal under pressure.
3) Firmly compress the soil in the pot so that the plant is secure.
4) The panelists are left to compress their inquiries into one good zinger of a question.
5) Apply a cold compress to the injury.
6) Air will compress but the brake fluid won't.
7) You can compress huge amounts of data on to a CD-ROM.
8) They used an air compressor to take in atmospheric air , compress it,[http://sentencedict.com/compress.html] and force it into the cabin.
9) Many couples want to compress their childbearing into a short space of time in their married life.
10) In this chapter we compress into summary form the main issues discussed so far.
11) I managed to compress ten pages of notes into four paragraphs.
12) Clusters could then compress data for the next layer.
13) Her hand touched the compress on his head tentatively.
14) Some files compress more easily than others.
15) A later development introduced a press to compress the hops in each pocket which was held in a pocket sling.
16) He found her lying with a cold compress on her forehead, the pupils of her eyes strangely dilated.
17) Excess electricity can also be used to compress air in an underground store.
18) Leave the compress in place until it has cooled to body temperature; renew at intervals as required.
19) Sandy has learned to compress her hours by not taking lunch and taking work home if she has to.
20) John watched a swinging door compress the air behind her.
21) For a cold compress, use exactly the same method, but with icy cold water.
22) It's generally impossible to compress such files - the program sees each overlay as corrupt data.
23) Got sty ~ hot compress useful?
24) Colorless, odorless non-flammable, inert compress gas.
25) Listen in less time with Compress Speech feature.
26) Compress and uncompress folders on the server computer.
27) Femora neck fracture; Fracture fixation; Compress hollow screws.
28) Unable to compress or decompress FAT volumes.
29) This allows good use of space, but high winds compress the sides.
30) It tells you which files belonging to which programs are on your hard disk and it can also compress files.
More similar words: impress, impressive, impression, comprehension, comprehensive, comprehensible, press, press for, express, depressed, depression, expression, comprise, compromise, imprecise, stress, dress up, present, redress, digress, address, actress, presence, preserve, waitress, Congress, distress, stressed, represent, president.