Random good picture Not show
(1) They demanded the restoration of all their lost lands.
(2) Major restoration work will begin in May.
(3) Many of the older paintings have undergone extensive restoration.
(4) The palace is closed for restoration .
(5) We demand an immediate restoration of our right to vote.
(6) The house fell into disrepair until a restoration fund was set up .
(7) This historic watermill is currently awaiting restoration.
(8) He is still at work on the restoration.
(9) The palace is closed during restorations / for restoration.
(10) I specialized in the restoration of old houses.
(11) They're fighting for the restoration of democratic rights.
(12) The restoration took almost 4,000 man-hours over four years.
(13) Protesters called for the immediate restoration of civil liberties.
(14) The first task following the disaster was the restoration of clean water supplies.
(15) The rural environment lent itself to the restoration of his health.
(16) His visit is expected to lead to the restoration of diplomatic relations.
(17) An anonymous donor has given ￡500 towards the restoration fund.
(18) The restoration to the castle took a year and cost a lot of money.
(19) I owe the restoration of my hearing to this remarkable new technique.
(20) The voice of the people finally superseded the restoration trend of thought.
(21) Restoration work on the Sistine Chapel ceiling is now complete. Sentencedict.com
(22) I would like to contribute to the church restoration fund.
(23) Restoration today is a growth industry.
(24) Restoration is a field requiring exceptional skills and qualifications.
(25) The paramount duty of Congress is to stop deficiencies by the restoration of that protective legislation which has always been the firmst prop of the Treasury.
(26) A large majority of the population is demanding the restoration of the former government.
(27) A share issue has been launched to finance the restoration of the building.
(28) A compromise has to be reached between all the powerful vested interests before any restoration work in the city can take place.
(29) Several famous alumni have agreed to help raise money for the school's restoration fund.
(30) The government has awarded a 3.5 million pound grant for the restoration of the opera house.
More similar words: corporation, exploration, collaboration, prestidigitation, restore, ratification, gratification, restriction, operation, migration, AND operation, aberration, reparation, separation, destination, reservation, exasperation, alliteration, frustration, rationalize, celebration, integration, immigration, presentation, registration, inauguration, exhilaration, investigation, generation gap, concentration.