Random good picture Not show
1. One brother is a cashier and the other sells.
2. I squared up with the cashier.
3. The cashier made a mistake and short-changed him.
4. The cashier receipted the bill.
5. She is a cashier in a bank.
6. The young cashier gave a patient sigh.
7. The cashier doctored the accounts.
8. I work at a bookstore as a cashier once a week.
9. The cashier has done a bunk with the day's takings.
10. The cashier was stewing herself over the sum of 1(sentencedict.com/cashier.html), 000 which was missing.
11. The cashier embezzled $ 60,000 from the bank.
12. The cashier rang up ￡300 by mistake.
13. The cashier shut the till and locked it.
14. A cashier ran away with the day's takings.
15. The cashier is adding up her receipts.
16. The cashier checked out the groceries.
17. The cashier absconded with the money.
18. The cashier has defalcated with ￡10 000 of the company's money.
19. The cashier had run out with eighty thousand pounds in cash.
20. He asked the cashier for the balance of his current account.
21. A cashier takes and gives out money in a bank or shop.
22. Ask the cashier if she has change for a ￡20note.
23. Carrying a gun(Sentencedict.com), he walked up to the cashier and demanded money.
24. She doesn't earn very much. She's only a cashier.
25. Building society cashier robbed by masked raiders.
26. The cashier stood waiting behind the counter.
27. It was self-service, presided over by a bored cashier.
28. The customer goes straight to the cashier.
29. He put a gun to her head and told the cashier to hand over the money.
30. The cheques must be signed in front of the cashier at the bank.