Random good picture Not show
1. One brother is a cashier and the other sells.
2. I squared up with the cashier.
3. The cashier made a mistake and short-changed him.
4. She is a cashier in a bank.
5. I work at a bookstore as a cashier once a week.
6. The cashier has done a bunk with the day's takings.
7. The cashier was stewing herself over the sum of 1(sentencedict.com/cashier.html), 000 which was missing.
8. The young cashier gave a patient sigh.
9. The cashier has defalcated with ￡10 000 of the company's money.
10. The cashier had run out with eighty thousand pounds in cash.
11. The cashier embezzled $ 60,000 from the bank.
12. The cashier receipted the bill.
13. The cashier rang up ￡300 by mistake.
14. The cashier shut the till and locked it.
15. He asked the cashier for the balance of his current account.
16. A cashier ran away with the day's takings.
17. The cashier is adding up her receipts.
18. The cashier checked out the groceries.
19. A cashier takes and gives out money in a bank or shop.
20. Ask the cashier if she has change for a ￡20note.
21. The cashier doctored the accounts.
22. Carrying a gun, he walked up to the cashier and demanded money.
23. The cashier absconded with the money.
24. She doesn't earn very much. She's only a cashier.
25. Building society cashier robbed by masked raiders.
26. The cashier stood waiting behind the counter.
27. He put a gun to her head and told the cashier to hand over the money.
28. The cheques must be signed in front of the cashier at the bank.
29. This petty cash is kept on the imprest system, whereby the petty cashier is entrusted with a fixed sum of money.
30. As a first step toward cutting costs, Helen volunteered to go to work in the chicken palace, as the cashier.