Random good picture Not show
4. She was wearing a red hat.
5. Red does not suit with her complexion.
6. Maple leaves turn red in the autumn.
7. We'll roll out the red carpet for the senator.
8. There were red coals in the grate.
9. I recognized her by her red hair.
10. His figure is dwarfed by the huge red McDonald'ssign.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. I recognized Mary by her red hat.
12. My bank account is in the red.
13. You can't wear the red pants.
14. Red got his nickname for his red hair.
15. The floor is covered with a red carpet.
16. He plays first base for the Red Sox.
17. The material has a red fleck in it.
18. Do you want red or white?
19. The red horse walks away from the white one.
20. The red flag flaps in the wind.
21. She has a fondness for red wine.
22. The orange curtains jar with the red furniture.
23. A cigarette end glowed red in the darkness.
24. They fronted the building with red bricks.
25. I'd like some red wine, please.
26. Her eyes were red and watery from crying.
27. He sent her a single red rose.
28. I swapped my red scarf for her blue one.
29. She flipped for his red hair and freckles.
30. He daubed some red paint on .