Random good picture Not show
1. The probable cause of the fire was faulty wiring.
2. The logic behind this statement is faulty.
3. He had no scruples about selling faulty goods to people.
4. The money will be used to repair faulty equipment.
5. We traced the trouble to a faulty transformer.
6. The CD player was faulty so we sent it back to the manufacturers.
7. Electricians worked through the night to localize the faulty switches.
8. Ask for a refund if the goods are faulty.
9. A faulty fuse was the villain of the piece.
10. Consumers have the right to reject faulty goods and demand a refund.
11. The couple were suffocated by fumes from a faulty gas fire.
12. A machine of faulty design will not sell well.
13. The accident has been assigned to a faulty part in the engine of the bus.
14. The gauge must be giving a faulty reading.
15. The explosion may have been caused by a faulty electrical connection.
16. They received criticism for continuing to supply the faulty goods.
17. The machine won't work because of a faulty connection.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. The faulty left-hand engine failed catastrophically as the aircraft approached the airport.
19. The company has recalled all the faulty hairdryers.
20. Consumers are being duped into buying faulty electronic goods.
21. There's a faulty connection in the fuse-box.
22. The manufacturers have called in the faulty goods.
23. The car accident was laid to faulty brakes.
24. The captain added, in mitigation, that the engines may have been faulty.
25. They acted in bad faith by selling her a car that they knew to be faulty.
26. Is the vendor always held responsible if goods are faulty?
27. The cause of the fire was traced to a faulty fuse-box.
28. The feed-pipe is as clean as a whistle, so I'm afraid, if the oil is not getting through to the burner, the valve must be faulty.
29. Perhaps anger had clouded his vision, perhaps his judgment had been faulty.
30. feed - pipe is as clean as a whistle, so I'm afraid, if the oil is not getting through to the burner, the valve must be faulty.
More similar words: fault, assault, faculty, faux pas, haul, salty, guilty, royalty, penalty, casualty, specialty, the death penalty, adult, result, consult, culture, cultural, multiply, adultery, as a result, multiple, result in, ultimate, difficult, be useful to, ultimately, as a result of, consultant, result from, adulterate.