Random good picture Not show
1. The probable cause of the fire was faulty wiring.
2. The logic behind this statement is faulty.
3. The money will be used to repair faulty equipment.
4. We traced the trouble to a faulty transformer.
5. He had no scruples about selling faulty goods to people.
6. His technique was faulty.
7. The CD player was faulty so we sent it back to the manufacturers.
8. Ask for a refund if the goods are faulty.
9. A faulty fuse was the villain of the piece.
10. A machine of faulty design will not sell well.
11. The gauge must be giving a faulty reading.
12. The machine won't work because of a faulty connection.
13. The company has recalled all the faulty hairdryers.
14. Consumers are being duped into buying faulty electronic goods.
15. There's a faulty connection in the fuse-box.
16. The manufacturers have called in the faulty goods.
17. The car accident was laid to faulty brakes.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. A faulty connection could easily cause a fire.
19. The faulty lawn mower chewed the grass up.
20. This toaster will have to go back -it's faulty.
21. Faulty goods should be returned to the manufacturers.
22. The most recent consignment of cloth was faulty.
23. A faulty connection caused the machine to stop.
24. Their interpretation was faulty — they had misinterpreted things.
25. The car accident was attributed to faulty brakes.
26. There is a faulty connection in the fusebox.
27. Your reasoning on this point is faulty.
28. Consumers are encouraged to complain about faulty goods.
29. The plan is faulty in every respect.
30. The captain added, in mitigation, that the engines may have been faulty.
More similar words: fault, assault, faculty, faux pas, haul, salty, guilty, royalty, penalty, casualty, specialty, the death penalty, adult, result, consult, culture, cultural, multiply, adultery, as a result, multiple, result in, ultimate, difficult, be useful to, ultimately, as a result of, consultant, result from, adulterate.