Random good picture Not show
2. Can you fancy him in uniform?
3. Fancy a quick drink, Emma?
4. Do you fancy a drink this evening?
5. Do you fancy going out this evening?
6. The furniture is not fancy, just functional.
7. Can you fancy yourself on the moon?
8. Scientific stories titillate the fancy of the school boys.
9. He patched together a mask for the fancy party.
10. I like simple food better than fancy dishes.
11. Guests were told to come in fancy dress.
12. The England keeper revealed some fancy footwork in the victory over Nottingham Forest.
13. I want a plain black jumper with no fancy trimmings.
14. Do you fancy coming on a day trip to Bath next Saturday?
15. Fancy meeting you here.
16. I rather fancy the Antipodes for a holiday this summer.
17. Many of the dancers at the fancy dress ball wore colourful masks.
18. I've got a cowboy outfit for the fancy dress party.
19. She didn't fancy the idea of going home in the dark.
20. What shall we do foodwise - do you fancy going out to eat?
21. Several of the managers donned fancy dress for the office party.
22. It was packaged in a fancy plastic case with attractive graphics.
23. Laura's taken a fancy to Japanese food.
24. The story tickled her fancy/curiosity.
25. I didn't fancy myself wearing a kilt.
26. I fancy it will rain.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. Does anything on the menu tickle your fancy?
28. I think he would come but it's only a fancy of mine.
29. We need to steer clear of this poverty of ambition[sentencedict.com], where people want to drive fancy cars and wear nice clothes and live in nice apartments but don't want to work hard to accomplish these things.
30. Did I really hear someone come in, or was it only a fancy?