Random good picture Not show
1. He made two abortive attempts on the French throne.
2. We had to abandon our abortive attempts.
3. It would be an abortive effort to try to close this wide price gap.
4. Jermyn avoided involvement in Essex's abortive 1601 rising.
5. Brunel had also commissioned him to prepare an abortive scheme for him for a house at Watcombe in 1851.
6. He then tried out these elements on an abortive design for Halifax Town Hall, before the competition officially had started.
7. The attack against Beaumont-Hamel proved abortive, and a thrust made by the Third Army against Gommecourt failed utterly.
8. An abortive attempt was made by Aprista newspapers to prove that the university had misappropriated public funds.
9. Dissociation of initiation from propagation probably accounts for abortive spikes such as those observed in HeLa cells responding to low doses of histamine.
10. Any abortive treatment must have a very rapid action because of the pain crescendo characteristic of these headaches.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. Rumblings from recent abortive coup plots coupled with an erosion of army discipline have reportedly weakened Guei's grip on the military.
12. In 1909 an abortive attempt was made, by the present owner's grandfather, to produce hydroelectric power.
13. The charges against Enrile arose from the abortive coup attempt of December 1989, the most serious military insurrection Aquino to date.
14. EXMP: We had to abandon our abortive attempts.
15. That was an abortive attempt.
16. I made an abortive attempt to win his support.
17. Abortive hind made love, can you an accident?
18. Much coverage surrounded his abortive bids for the 1960,1964, and 1968 Republican Presidential nominations.
19. Akbar paid the price in an abortive rebellion by his son, claiming to be a defender of the faith.
20. What's more, Tony Boyle, much maligned after his two abortive outings against the Dubs, scored four points.
21. My conversation with the Ministry seemed to take ages, and, as I had already anticipated, it proved abortive.
22. He had not given up hope of reshaping it along the lines he had already supported in the abortive Fouchet Plan.
23. Two years later, however, with negotiations still incomplete, Edward embarked on his abortive campaign with the results described above.
24. But he's much more forthcoming than in an earlier, abortive encounter.
25. Indeed, he regretted bitterly that his attempts to establish a sixth form in the school had been so abortive.
26. Dixons has seen its fortunes fall steadily since its abortive takeover assault on Woolworth in 1986.
27. He soon drifted away from his hometown to Rome, where he made an abortive attempt to complete law school.
28. He tried upon the lock, but each attempt proved abortive.
29. All fiber channels , fiber interface components is chosen and filtered by abortive method.
30. We will build up our own brand figure with predominant character and abortive making.
More similar words: abortion, supportive, furtive, assertive, active transport, labor, labored, elaborate, laboratory, laboriously, collaboration, mortify, portion, reporting, proportion, active, native, motive, incentive, creative, relative, punitive, actively, deductive, in proportion to, detective, objective, narrative, lucrative, tentative.