Random good picture Not show
1. Every picture tells a story.
2. My grandmother often reeled off one story after another.
3. He told the extraordinary story of his escape.
4. That's a whale of a story.
5. The story negated the trade supported by the government.
6. He tells the story in the first person.
7. She was hesitant about coming forward with her story.
8. The story begins with their marriage.
9. She always dredges up that embarrassing story.
10. I doubted whether the story is true.
11. Did you make up a story?
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. Can you back your story with facts?
13. The story has got round—everyone knows about it.
14. The story recalled old faces to my mind.
15. Don't break in when he is telling the story.
16. The story is built around the adventures of 1knights.
17. Her story didn't jibe with the witnesses'account.
18. The story was too grotesque to believe.
19. He entitled the book "Love Story".
20. I'd like to know the story.
21. The sad story moved us to tears.
22. Who can guarantee that his story is true?
23. The story is very interesting to me.
24. The newspaper printed a denial of the untrue story.
25. Her story doesn't tally with his.
26. His story ties in with the facts.
27. He told them a spine-chilling ghost story.
28. His book originated from a short story.
29. The story is told in flashback.
More similar words: history, factory, inventory, territory, laboratory, regulatory, pastor, storage, restore, historic, conciliatory, historian, ancestor, investor, historical, historically, theory, category, in memory of, from memory, as to, stop, stock, stove, pistol, rest on, non-stop, stop by, custody, customer.