Random good picture Not show
1. The retention of data in a storage device.
2. We need more storage now.
3. There's a lot of storage space in the loft.
4. She was spirited away to a harbour storage.
5. There is very little storage space in the department.
6. The fish should be kept in cold storage.
7. Most of the money was in storage in bank vaults.
8. The strawberries are kept in cold storage to prevent them spoiling during transportation.
9. The best place for storage of money is a bank.
10. They moved to a house with lots of storage space.
11. The strawberries are put into cold storage for several months.
12. The fight against a chemical storage site has transformed a normally sedate village into a battleground.
13. This portable seat folds flat for easy storage.
14. The empty building can be utilized for city storage.
15. This crib takes apart for easy storage.
16. I put some of my things in storage.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. There is built-in storage space in all bedrooms.
18. Bitmapped maps require huge storage space.
19. We really do need more storage space.
20. Personnel files are kept in secure storage.
21. The new wine is pumped into storage tanks.
22. All chairs collapse for easy storage.
23. These garden chairs will fold flat for storage.
24. There is a handy storage compartment beneath the oven.
25. The bed can be folded flat for storage.
26. The ironing board folds flat for easy storage.
27. This kind of storage battery charges easily.
28. The collection has been in storage for decades.
29. The cheese has a storage life of two months.
30. The paper records were microfilmed to save storage space.
More similar words: for ages, rage, garage, story, encourage, coverage, pastor, history, discourage, courageous, restore, historic, laboratory, discouraged, historian, investor, ancestor, historical, historically, oral, drag, orange, drag in, tragic, drag on, decorate, fragile, elaborate, favorable, corporate.