Random good picture Not show
4. We agreed on a skeleton outline of the proposal.
5. We'll be down to a skeleton staff over Christmas.
6. The police unearthed a skeleton in his garden.
7. The human skeleton consists of 206 bones.
8. Police have unearthed a human skeleton.
9. The block is still just a skeleton of girders.
10. We found an old sheep skeleton up on the cliffs.
11. Only a skeleton staff remains to show anyone interested around the site.
12. His boy bent curiously to the skeleton of the buck.
13. The boy bent curiously to the skeleton of the buck.
14. The disease had reduced Harry to a skeleton.
15. The hospital has a skeleton staff at weekends.
16. Only the concrete skeleton of the factory remained.
17. The disease has reduced her to a skeleton.
18. We managed to operate a skeleton bus service during the strike.
19. The skeleton has been dated at about 2 000 BC.
20. We only have a skeleton bus service on public holidays.
21. Her notes gave us just the bare skeleton of her theory.
22. Examples were used to flesh out the skeleton of the argument.
23. There will only be a skeleton staff on duty over the holiday.
24. The skeleton of my book is written/My book is in skeleton form - now I just have to add the details.
25. The local bus company only runs a skeleton service on Sundays.
26. Death is often shown in pictures as a human skeleton.
27. Death is often shown in paintings as a human skeleton.
28. They used carbon dating tests to authenticate the claim that the skeleton was 2 million years old.
29. Minutes after the explosion,(http://sentencedict.com/skeleton.html) all that remained was the skeleton of the bridge.
30. Although individuals vary widely, the bones of the average female skeleton are smaller and lighter than the male.