Random good picture Not show
1. Not tears can restore the lost, not everyone is worth your pay.
2. The United Nations has used/exerted/exercised its authority to restore peace in the area.
3. The military regime has promised to restore democracy soon.
4. Rescue teams worked desperately to restore utilities in the area shattered by the hurricane.
5. Senior officers could be considering a coup to restore authoritarian rule.
6. According to the packet, these vitamin pills will restore lost vitality.
7. The measures are intended to restore public confidence in the economy.
8. The inhabitants have voted overwhelmingly to restore the city's original name of Chemnitz.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. I am confident that we can restore peace, stability and respect for the rule of law.
10. The army has recently been brought in to restore order.
11. The government promises to restore the economy to full strength.
12. A fall in unemployment will help to restore consumer confidence.
13. The army was called in to restore order .
14. This cream claims to restore your skin to its youthful condition.
15. The presence of soldiers helped restore calm .
16. She was hoping that the Mediterranean climate would restore her to full health.
17. The senator promised to restore the economic vitality of the region.
18. The government ordered the police out to restore order in the streets.
19. Drastic measures will have to be taken to restore order.
20. His country desperately needs Western aid to restore its ailing economy.
21. The cream will restore youth and vitality to your skin.
22. We need to restore respect for the law-enforcement agencies.
23. The minister promised to restore the honesty and integrity of the government.
24. Troops were sent in to restore order.
25. At present the doctor is giving him daily massages to help restore the function of his limbs.
26. Only if the chairperson resigns will we be able to restore the confidence of our members.
27. After the riots, the military was brought in to restore law and order.
28. It's now up to the government's propaganda machine to restore the prime minister's image.
29. As the demonstration began to turn violent, the police were called in to restore order.
30. She may not have the money to maintain or restore her property.
More similar words: forest, rest on, investor, ancestor, story, pastor, history, historic, storage, historian, historical, best of all, historically, arrest, for the rest, restrict, interest, investigator, restriction, prestidigitation, as to, stop, core, more, stove, stock, score, before, pistol, stop by.