Random good picture Not show
1. The military regime has promised to restore democracy soon.
2. Not tears can restore the lost, not everyone is worth your pay.
3. The United Nations has used/exerted/exercised its authority to restore peace in the area.
4. Rescue teams worked desperately to restore utilities in the area shattered by the hurricane.
5. Senior officers could be considering a coup to restore authoritarian rule.
6. According to the packet, these vitamin pills will restore lost vitality.
7. The measures are intended to restore public confidence in the economy.
8. The inhabitants have voted overwhelmingly to restore the city's original name of Chemnitz.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. I am confident that we can restore peace, stability and respect for the rule of law.
10. The army has recently been brought in to restore order.
11. The government promises to restore the economy to full strength.
12. A fall in unemployment will help to restore consumer confidence.
13. The army was called in to restore order .
14. The presence of soldiers helped restore calm .
15. We need to restore respect for the law-enforcement agencies.
16. Troops were sent in to restore order.
17. The sea air will help to restore his health.
18. It's really helped restore my faith in human nature.
19. A good rest will restore you to health.
20. The UN must act now to restore democracy.
21. We need to restore public confidence in the industry.
22. The Bank immediately took action to restore confidence .
23. They must restore normal services without delay.
24. The police are trying to restore public order.
25. We want to restore pride in our public services.
26. The police must try to restore order.
27. Yoga is said to restore one's inner equilibrium.
28. This cream claims to restore your skin to its youthful condition.
29. She was hoping that the Mediterranean climate would restore her to full health.
30. At present the doctor is giving him daily massages to help restore the function of his limbs.
More similar words: forest, rest on, investor, ancestor, story, pastor, history, historic, storage, historian, historical, best of all, historically, arrest, for the rest, restrict, interest, investigator, restriction, prestidigitation, as to, stop, core, more, stove, stock, score, before, pistol, stop by.