Random good picture Not show
1. They're selling off last year's stock at half price.
2. We don't carry a large stock of pine furniture.
3. Some stores inventory their stock twice a month.
4. Shares continued to depreciate on the stock markets today.
5. We stock a wide range of perfumes.
6. We must stock up for the winter.
7. I'm afraid we're temporarily out of stock.
8. Our stock of food is greatly depleted.
9. That particular model is not currently in stock.
10. The shop takes stock every week on Friday mornings.
11. They bought some shares on the London stock exchange.
12. The stock farm was circled with a fence.
13. Red tights are out of stock.
14. Our new stock of winter clothes will arrive soon.
15. We have a large stock of tinned fruit.
16. We have a fast turnover of stock.
17. It is important to carry out regular stock checks.Sentencedict.com
18. The stock market is oscillating wildly at the moment.
19. They dabble in the stock market.
20. Wall Street's collapse raised spectres of the 1987 stock market crash.
21. The shortage of good stock has kept some investors away from the stock exchange.
22. My father put all his money into stock market bonds.
23. We have a huge stock of quality carpets on sale.
24. Stock markets have crashed in the biggest nosedive this century.
25. Wall Street made Friday's running on the international stock exchange.
26. A buffer stock of grain was held in case of emergency shortages.
27. The group asked the Stock Exchange to delist the shares of four of its companies.
28. Anyone who gambles on the stock exchange has to be prepared to lose money.
29. Bahrain's stock exchange closed up 10.09 points today at 2160.09.
30. The stock market shrugged off the economic gloom and rose by 1.5%.