Random good picture Not show
1. With its narrow cobbled streets and gabled houses, Brugge must be one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.
2. The store is housed in a gabled two-story Tudor Revival building with a magnificent split staircase to the second level.
3. During Richard Webb's time the large, gabled clothier's house was built.
4. The multi-level hipped and gabled roof forms one of the project's most striking features.
5. The gabled main block is stone-built.
6. We can conclude that gabled frame is more suitable for the exhibition hall of the car.
7. This is a gabled house.
8. It had been built in 1876 and consisted of a whole succession of low-roofed, dormer-windowed, gabled buildings.Sentencedict.com
9. This was the time when the old style of gabled manor was feeling the first breath of classical ideas.
10. He could see people on the beach, and behind them the gabled houses with dormer windows.
11. The results could be used as a practical reference to the design of gabled frames.
12. For example, the roof of Chinese ancient buildings, they all have gabled roofs with four to eight turn-up edges.
13. Here was an old church, quaint and rambling and gabled.
14. As a popular form of light steel structures , gabled frame is widely used at present.
15. Here was an old church, quait and rambling and gabled.
More similar words: disabled, troubled, able, table, cable, usable, enable, notable, unable, capable, be able to, tableau, affable, amenable, adorable, reliable, suitable, sociable, bearable, variable, vegetable, available, comparable, enjoyable, adaptable, timetable, favorable, formidable, agreeable, on the table.