Random good picture Not show
1. The farm has both beef and dairy cattle.
2. Dairy products may provoke allergic reactions in some people.
3. The farm has only small dairy herd.
4. We bought milk at the dairy.
5. We have both dairy and beef cattle on the farm.
6. A dairy cow needs to produce a calf each year.
7. He still visited the dairy daily, but left most of the business details to his manager and foreman.
8. Amy has an intolerance to dairy products.
9. The feeding of dairy cows has undergone a revolution.
10. I'm trying to cut down on dairy products.
11. He ran his father's dairy in Kent.
12. Is the allergy tied to dairy products, for example?
13. Most equipment on the dairy farm was purchased with the worker's own earnings.
14. France operates a system of subsidized loans to dairy farmers.
15. They farm dairy cattle.
16. I'm allergic to dairy products.
17. An altogether lighter atmosphere pervaded the dairy.
18. Another issue that concerns organic dairy producers is pasteurisation.
19. MlLchig a. Milk or other dairy products.
20. Getting adequate protein from easy-to-eat dairy foods can help.
21. Critics routinely dubbed him a dairy farmer from Kansas.
22. Dairy farms predominate in Sussex.
23. High dairy food consumers prefer light floral fragrances.
24. Dairy Whole milk and cream, full-fat yoghurt.
25. They live together on a lushly beautiful dairy farm.
26. Dunlop parish had been long-famed for its dairy produce.
27. The product contains nonfat dairy milk.
28. The store has helped expand the British cheese market by encouraging small dairy farmers.
29. Food subsidies are necessary for keeping down the price of dairy products and bread.
30. Try to cut back on foods containing wheat and dairy products.