Random good picture Not show
1. She was interrupted by the entrance of an attendant.
2. The attendant should make the patient happy and hopeful.
3. Sarah took the glass proffered by the attendant.
4. The flight attendant welcomed us aboard.
5. Standards of hygiene have fallen with all the attendant risks of disease.
6. Tony Williams was working as a car-park attendant in Los Angeles.
7. He arrived with an attendant nurse.
8. We met the officer attendant on the general.
9. The girl attendant has set about cleaning the room.
10. She was uninterrupted with the entrance of an attendant.
11. An attendant was sluicing out the changing rooms.
12. The attendant showed us to our seats.
13. I left my coat with the cloakroom attendant.
14. Every thirty minutes or so the flight attendant would wheel the drinks trolley down the aisle.
15. Drugs are one of the issues attendant on running a school.
16. I asked the attendant to conduct him to the door / conduct him out.
17. Mr Branson's victory, and all the attendant publicity, were well deserved.
18. We had all the usual problems attendant upon starting a new business.
19. On the plane, the flight attendant brings you a towelette after your meal.
20. He is a flight attendant with Alitalia.
21. I once asked a flight attendant about this.
22. An attendant warned us not to deface public property.
23. In 1956 he married Joy Turney,[sentencedict.com] a flight attendant.
24. My work as a flight attendant also proved valuable.
25. The middle-aged sleeping-car attendant was dozing but dressed.
26. This would throw up a host of attendant problems.
27. The attendant clambered out from behind the counter, one of his colleagues taking his place.
28. He growled at the attendant, by now quite tipsy, and demanded another meal.
29. She wanted to avoid the awards ceremony and all its attendant publicity.
30. One other authority has a joint budget with the health authority, funding a crossroads care attendant scheme and health care assistants.
More similar words: attendance, attend, defendant, attend to, attenuate, attention, pay attention to, mundane, in danger, pedant, matter, latter, agenda, scatter, pattern, battery, pedantic, no matter, smitten, a matter of, shattered, calendar, discordant, dependable, mendacious, intend, extend, tender, contend, distend.