Random good picture Not show
3. We could not prove he was concerned with the crime, so we had to release him.
4. Just give me a chance and I'll prove it to you.
5. This win could prove to be a historic turning point in the fortunes of the team.
6. The prosecution has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he is guilty of murder.
7. My tears, my grief it can only prove.
8. What are you trying to prove?
9. I very much hope that this case will prove to be a catalyst for change.
10. Why not be the person to prove anything,to live better,is for youself.
11. This scandal could prove seriously damaging to the government.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. He's just saying that to prove a point .
13. Are you just doing this to prove a point?
14. Having a car in the city might prove a hindrance.
15. You're wrong, and I can prove it.
16. If she gets ill again it could prove fatal.
17. The might of the army could prove a decisive factor.
18. Philosophers use logic to prove their arguments.
19. Tax-cutting proposals could prove irresistible to lawmakers.
20. It is impossible to prove the existence of God.
21. Why did he feel he had to prove his manhood in the company of women?
22. Making the wrong decision could prove expensive.
23. They were not able to prove these suspicions.
24. She took the offensive[sentencedict.com], challenging her critics to prove their allegations.
25. This advice was to prove valuable.
26. She only bought that sports car to show off and prove she could afford one.
27. If it is not treated correctly, the condition can prove fatal .
28. If the language can not express, I am willing to prove that life.
29. Granted that you are correct, you may find it hard to prove your point.
30. There is the strong possibility that such cooperation will prove unworkable.