Random good picture Not show
(1) He cut a stout stick to help him walk.
(2) He was a tall, stout man with gray hair.
(3) He put up a stout defence in court.
(4) Mrs Blower was the rather stout lady with the glasses and the sensible shoes.
(5) She is slender,whereas he is stout.
(6) He produced a stout defence of the car business.
(7) A stout tailwind was giving a friendly boost.
(8) This requires a stout heart.
(9) I hope you've both got stout shoes.
(10) a short stout man with a bald head.
(11) He has a stout makeup.
(12) Jacobs was a stout(http://Sentencedict.com), florid man.
(13) She's growing rather stout.
(14) I've bought myself a pair of good stout boots for hiking.
(15) He needed a cool head, a stout heart and nerves of steel.
(16) He wrenched at the stout panelling, roaring with fury.
(17) The bushy plants develop from fleshy, stout rootstock.
(18) Tears trickled down the cheeks of some stout veterans.
(19) And when I say stout supports, I mean stout.
(20) We set up some stout and sliced some bread.
(21) And don't forget Guinness stout itself.
(22) Stout Mrs Muller, in her national costume, sang.
(23) She was a stout woman with an Austrian accent.
(24) It was packed with people buying up stout shoes.
(25) Leavitt is stout and impatient in his khakis.
(26) The employment of a stout stick is recommended.
(27) In 1965, the first bottle of locally-brewed Guinness stout rolled out from the Sungei Way brewery.
(28) He was a tall stout man with a florid complexion, who looked well in vestments seen from a distance.
(29) He was a stout man with a bald crown round which a ruff of brown hair grew thickly.
(30) The heavy chains lifted, straightened and drew taut, and the stout steel frames of the gates began to buckle outwards.