Similar words: labor, suborn, born of, harbor, border, red, abortion, neighbor. Meaning: [bɔː] adj. 1. tired of the world 2. uninterested because of frequent exposure or indulgence.
Random good picture Not show
1. Voters are bored with politicians warming over old policies.
2. Children quickly get bored by adult conversation.
3. The boys were getting bored.
4. The workmen bored through the rock.
5. Sophie got bored and started acting up.
6. She bored me to death .
7. Some children get bored very quickly.
8. Bored youths hang around outside looking for trouble.
9. We are bored with his endless talk.
10. Several young girls were sitting around looking bored.
11. He was easily bored.
12. Dickie bored him all through the meal with stories of the Navy.
13. One afternoon, I grew bored and actually fell asleep for a few minutes.
14. A tunnel has been bored under the channel to link England and France.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. I get the impression that he is bored with his job.
16. I was bored to tears.
17. There was a bored expression on her face.
18. He says that bored youngsters turn to crime.
19. She soon got bored with the job.
20. His yawns suggested he was either tired or bored.
21. I'm bored: let's go to the cinema.
22. He seemed detached, almost bored, but perfectly friendly.
23. The mole bored its way underground.
24. That lecture bored me to tears!
25. We were all bored silly by the play.
26. We were bored to death by his trivial conversation.
27. Everyone around him was trying to be polite, but you could tell they were all bored.
28. I read the first few chapters and then got bored.
29. He moped around the office for a while, feeling bored.
30. The politician drew his speech out until everyone was bored.
More similar words: labor, suborn, born of, harbor, border, red, abortion, neighbor, border on, shared, reduce, scared, elaborate, sacred, laboratory, predict, retired, heredity, hundred, neighboring, laboriously, reduction, credulous, required, on credit, predator, neighborhood, core, more, incredible.