Random good picture Not show
(1) Pastoralism remains a way of life in East Africa.
(2) The livestock sector , and by implication pastoralism, has been accused of contributing to global warming through methane emissions.
(3) He and other experts say pastoralism makes the most sense for dry and semi-dry lands.
(4) The arts of agriculture and pastoralism bring about direct modification of the environment in time and space.
(5) So in Savoy, as in the county of Nice, the natural complement to pastoralism was seasonal migration.
(6) Using the methods of social history, the thesis researches on the social changes of the crisscross area of pastoralism and agriculture of Ordos, with focus on Jungar Banner.
(7) There are 28 villages in the transition area surrounding the reserve, where the main economic activities include agriculture and pastoralism , with the recent addition of tourism.
More similar words: pastor, federalism, vandalism, journalism, mutualism, storage, demoralize, federalist, naturalist, nationalism, commensalism, electoral college, oral, pasta, nihilism, in the past, temporal, as to, symbolism, toothpaste, orator, store, story, behavioral, realistic, journalist, pointillism, history, specialist, minimalist.