Synonym: facial nerve, nervus facialis, seventh cranial nerve. Similar words: racial, facile, facies, facility, facilitate, facilities, emaciated, social. Meaning: ['feɪʃl] n. 1. cranial nerve that supplies facial muscles 2. care for the face that usually involves cleansing and massage and the application of cosmetic creams. adj. 1. of or concerning the face 2. of or pertaining to the outside surface of an object.
Random good picture Not show
(1) I've made an appointment for a facial next week.
(2) Kehr bears a strong facial resemblance to her sister.
(3) Some tribes use special facial markings to signify status.
(4) Victor's facial expression didn't change.
(5) Cross didn't answer; his facial expression didn't change.
(6) I stocked many facial tissues in my shop.
(7) His facial contortions amused the audience of schoolchildren.
(8) As time passed(sentencedict.com),his facial features receded from my mind.
(9) He had surgery to correct a facial disfigurement.
(10) There are exercises that tauten facial muscles.
(11) The cream dissolves facial hair.
(12) I ended up in hospital with facial injuries.
(13) Facial expressions are part of the conveyance of meaning.
(14) She had a facial at the beauty parlor.
(15) Use the facial scrub when your skin needs an extra pick-me-up.
(16) In the photograph he seemed devoid of facial expression .
(17) Daily facial exercises help her to retain the skin's elasticity.
(18) Send a recent facial photograph of yourself with your application.
(19) We can use our eyes and facial expressions to communicate virtually every subtle nuance of emotion there is.
(20) Slough off dead skin cells by using a facial scrub.
(21) Both groups belong to the facial branchial motor nerve.
(22) Voice, mannerisms, facial expressions, are all wholly repulsive.
(23) I saw loud T-shirts, biceps, facial hair.
(24) The letters mention bouts of sleeplessness and facial neuralgia.
(25) I knew facial hair would be a side effect.
(26) A word of warning about facial saunas.
(27) The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode, but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
(28) There are also many physical signs, most noticeably a change in facial features.
(29) The camera panned in for a better view of the actress' facial expression.
(30) Beauty treatments range from an eyelash tint at £8 to a deep cleansing facial costing £58.
More similar words: racial, facile, facies, facility, facilitate, facilities, emaciated, social, crucial, socially, special, official, judicial, officially, especially, superficial, specialty, financial, commercial, beneficial, artificial, specialist, specialize, judicial review, social services, social contract, financial crisis, face to face, acid, racism.