Random good picture Not show
(1) I've made an appointment for a facial next week.
(2) Kehr bears a strong facial resemblance to her sister.
(3) Some tribes use special facial markings to signify status.
(4) Cross didn't answer; his facial expression didn't change.
(5) I stocked many facial tissues in my shop.
(6) His facial contortions amused the audience of schoolchildren.
(7) As time passed(sentencedict.com),his facial features receded from my mind.
(8) He had surgery to correct a facial disfigurement.
(9) There are exercises that tauten facial muscles.
(10) Use the facial scrub when your skin needs an extra pick-me-up.
(11) In the photograph he seemed devoid of facial expression .
(12) Daily facial exercises help her to retain the skin's elasticity.
(13) Victor's facial expression didn't change.
(14) Send a recent facial photograph of yourself with your application.
(15) We can use our eyes and facial expressions to communicate virtually every subtle nuance of emotion there is.
(16) I ended up in hospital with facial injuries.
(17) Facial expressions are part of the conveyance of meaning.
(18) She had a facial at the beauty parlor.
(19) Slough off dead skin cells by using a facial scrub.
(20) Multiple sclerosis can cause facial pain indistinguishable from idiopathic trigeminal neuralgia.
(21) These changes in facial colour are the most visible sign that you are reacting to each other.
(22) Both groups belong to the facial branchial motor nerve.
(23) Males that misread the body and facial postures of a potential mate get bitten or kicked.
(24) The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode, but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
(25) There are also many physical signs, most noticeably a change in facial features.
(26) The camera panned in for a better view of the actress' facial expression.
(27) Beauty treatments range from an eyelash tint at £8 to a deep cleansing facial costing £58.
(28) It is mainly through what they verbalise as well as their facial expressions and body language.
(29) Tooth-ache, tragedy and top notes share a mask of facial palsy in this alliterative world.
(30) He was said to be comfortable in Leeds General Infirmary with facial injuries and fractures.
More similar words: racial, facile, facies, facility, facilitate, facilities, emaciated, social, crucial, socially, special, official, judicial, officially, especially, superficial, specialty, financial, commercial, beneficial, artificial, specialist, specialize, judicial review, social services, social contract, financial crisis, face to face, acid, racism.