Random good picture Not show
2. He was the second to arrive.
3. They were to arrive on the morrow.
4. She doesn't normally arrive until ten.
5. She waited in eager anticipation for Robert to arrive.
6. It was discourteous of you to arrive late.
7. I'm waiting for James to arrive.
8. She was last to arrive.
9. At last the guests began to arrive.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. It will be to your benefit to arrive early.
11. She'll arrive in New York at noon.
12. shipment will arrive on time.
13. They arrive a week tomorrow.
14. What time will we arrive in Tokyo?
15. It's most unlikely that she'll arrive before seven.
16. We didn't arrive so soon as we expected.
17. A company of travellers is expected to arrive soon.
18. He saw Emma arrive and made a quick exit.
19. Did he arrive in time?
20. The children are longing for Santa Claus to arrive.
21. She was the last to arrive.
22. Tidy the room up before the guests arrive.
23. May will arrive on Friday morning.
24. Our new stock of winter clothes will arrive soon.
25. May will arrive on Friday.
26. The minister will arrive on Monday.
27. The new uniforms will arrive tomorrow.
28. Please make every endeavour to arrive punctually.
29. To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive,[sentencedict.com] and the true success is to labour.
More similar words: arrive at, arrival, carrier, barrier, married, warrior, river, drive, thrive, derive, driver, drive up, drive out, driveway, drive home, drive out of, derive from, narrative, torrid, rival, terribly, horrible, corridor, terrific, hurricane, private, privacy, territory, terrifying, curriculum.