Random good picture Not show
(1) Many species have diverged from a single ancestor.
(2) This machine is the ancestor of the modern computer.
(3) She has worshipped her ancestor.
(4) The three species evolved from a single ancestor.
(5) The two species share a common ancestor.
(6) Babbage's invention was the ancestor of the modern computer.
(7) The ancestor of the modern bicycle was called a penny farthing.
(8) Lions and house cats evolved from a common ancestor .
(9) This wooden instrument is the ancestor of the modern metal flute.
(10) The direct ancestor of the modern cat was the Kaffir cat of ancient Egypt.
(11) Man was evolved from an ancestor that was probably arboreal.
(12) All these breeds descend from some wild ancestor.
(13) Aeneas is the pater, the ancestor, the proto-Roman.
(14) The ancestor of every action is a thought. Ralph Waldo Emerson
(15) Cain becomes an ancestor, and Abel does not.
(16) Pre-Columbian ancestor worship finds expression in prayers to the saints.
(17) Just one lone ancestor standing in the spotlight without anyone or anything else the current generation can blame.
(18) The wild Rock Dove is the ancestor of the Domestic Pigeon, with its varied plumages. Sentencedict.com
(19) Folk-song is the direct ancestor of lyric poetry, and the simplest artistic form that unites the Apolline and the Dionysiac.
(20) Like his rebel ancestor, Buchanan is fighting a lost cause with prideful determination despite overwhelming odds.
(21) The builder of the manor house is a direct ancestor of the present owner.
(22) Humans and other apes followed separate lines of descent from a common ancestor.
(23) A lot of the people there are descended from a common ancestor.
(24) After all, these islands have been steeped for centuries in everything from witchcraft to ancestor worship.
(25) Ray was knocking them down one by one, unlike his tragic ancestor who only knocked himself down.
(26) All she is fit for is to suckle a baby, that ancestor woman, that white ghost.
(27) They also amused themselves with the speculation that their ancestor had escaped from the Titanic in women's clothing.
(28) A gene has only one criterion by which posterity judges it: whether it becomes an ancestor of other genes.
(29) All plants and animals are, with hindsight, the same because they all descend from an ancestor three billion years old.
(30) Professor Sykes has asserted that the skeleton, which was said to be man's first ancestor, is in fact a fake.
More similar words: restore, investor, story, pastor, history, storage, historic, rest on, historian, historical, best of all, historically, cancel, cancer, dancer, chance, glance, stance, enhance, alliance, finance, penance, romance, by chance, distance, parlance, balanced, advanced, substance, guidance.