Random good picture Not show
1. They died of thirst or starvation.
2. Emergency aid could save millions threatened with starvation.
3. Half of the prisoners died after torture and starvation.
4. Edible wild herbs kept us from dying of starvation.
5. The pilot had lost consciousness because of oxygen starvation.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. The enemy must decide between surrender and starvation.
7. The animals had died of starvation.
8. Starvation and disease have killed thousands of refugees.
9. The whole country is threatened with starvation.
10. He had to decide between surrender and starvation.
11. Many people die of starvation during famines every year.
12. They are up against starvation.
13. The starvation hangs over their lives.
14. The population now faces the horrors of starvation.
15. The animals died of starvation in the snow.
16. They were on starvation wages .
17. Wild fruit kept us from dying of starvation.
18. Having survived starvation , we're beginning to live happily.
19. People were dying of starvation while governments procrastinated.
20. Disease often follows starvation because the body is weakened.
21. She went on a starvation diet and ended up in hospital.
22. Twenty million people face starvation unless a vast emergency aid programme is launched.
23. Millions will face starvation next year as a result of the drought.
24. Starvation and poverty are the result of global economic exploitation, not lack of resources.
25. The West's inaction has put millions of people at risk of starvation.
26. The workers lived in poor conditions and were paid starvation wages.
27. Once these latest rations run out, the country will again face hunger and starvation.
28. 1.5 million people are in immediate danger of death from starvation.
29. After three crop failures in a row, the people face starvation.
30. It was a race against time to stop people dying from starvation.
More similar words: reservation, observation, conservation, elevation, innovation, captivation, starve, gestation, stationery, stationary, installation, nation-state, conservative, ratification, gratification, nation, libation, negation, operation, rational, zonation, relation, location, creation, education, national, equation, donation, formation, alleviation.