Synonym: hunger. Antonym: satiate. Similar words: carve, harvest, star, stare, start, starter, start up, start off. Meaning: [stɑrv /stɑːv] v. 1. be hungry; go without food 2. die of food deprivation 3. deprive of food 4. have a craving, appetite, or great desire for 5. deprive of a necessity and cause suffering.
Random good picture Not show
(2) They decided to starve the enemy out.
(3) The animals were left to starve to death.
(4) Napoleon threatened to starve the country into submission.
(5) The poor starve while the rich feast.
(6) Thousands of people will starve if food doesn't reach the city.
(7) I starve for your help in such a condition.
(8) He locked them in and left them to starve.
(9) They tried to starve me out by a sex-trap.
(10) If prices slump further(http://Sentencedict.com), the farmers will starve.
(11) It took 8 days to starve them out .
(12) We can't stand by while millions of people starve.
(13) If they won't come out(sentencedict.com), we'll starve them out!
(14) We can't stand idly by and let people starve.
(15) They would rather starve to death than accept the fate of slavery.
(16) He said the only alternative was to starve the people, and he said this could not be allowed to happen.
(17) If we can't blast them out, we'll starve them out!
(18) They'll either die from the cold or starve to death .
(19) Instead, the rancher left the horses to starve.
(20) If you want to starve in peace.
(21) Perhaps he's going to leave me to starve.
(22) Without blood, cancer cells starve.
(23) The top breeder who left her sheep to starve.
(24) I would rather starve than work for somebody else.
(26) The army intends to take the city or simply starve it into submission.
(27) You have built up a huge property empire by buying from wretched people who had to sell or starve.
(28) The new job doesn't pay as much but we won't starve!
(29) We shall wait the enemy out, and watch them starve to death.
(30) The enemy lay siege to the town in attempt to starve the people to death.
More similar words: carve, harvest, star, stare, start, starter, start up, start off, curve, serve, nerve, survey, serve as, reserve, observe, target, observer, preserve, guitar, get around, military, voluntary, secretary, intervention, surveillance, militarism, elementary, planetarium, documentary, the proletariat.