Random good picture Not show
1. The city is at an elevation of 2 000 metres.
2. The road climbs steadily to an elevation of 1400 feet.
3. Their tents were situated at an elevation of 3000 metres.
4. The gun has an elevation of 45 degrees.
5. Atmospheric pressure varies with elevation and temperature.
6. His elevation to sainthood is entirely justified.
7. The Prime Minister is known to favour the elevation of more women to the Cabinet.
8. The gun was fired at an elevation of 60 degrees.
9. The cannon was fired at an elevation of 60 degrees.
10. His elevation to the presidency of the new republic was generally popular.
11. The crop is not grown at high elevations/above an elevation of 1000 metres.
12. We're probably at an elevation of about 13,000 feet above sea level.
13. The flagpole stands on a small elevation in front of the building.
14. The house is at an elevation of 2 ,(sentencedict.com) 000 metres.
15. Their offices are bogus, their elevation self-proclaimed.
16. Elevation of blood pressure can cause headaches.
17. We camped at an elevation of 10,000 feet.
18. Then, after attaining elevation, they launch themselves into space, rappelling down a silken thread of their own making.
19. By late 1880 and his elevation to foreman, Taylor was twenty-four.
20. The loading door formerly incorporated in the east elevation of the extension was replaced by a large fixed window of plate glass.
21. The artillery was firing at low elevation and was practically out of high-explosive ammo.
22. Citrine was a powerful symbol of the elevation of workers to a new role in the industry.
23. Elevation Lie or sit with your legs raised higher than your waist.
24. Clarke explained that if Halsbury had won by such a majority he could not have expected elevation to a judgeship.
25. A comparison of observed young cancer deaths in Copeland with expected deaths shows even greater elevation in the years 1974 to 1980.
26. The perspective can be to a point at such an elevation that the projection lines appear to be parallel.
27. Diana was now growing in self-confidence[sentencedict.com], a quality recognized by her elevation to school prefect.
28. The Nab is an excellent viewpoint, better in fact than the actual summit of Wild Boar Fell although of lower elevation.
29. Those who had known him from that earlier period, however, were less than enthusiastic about his elevation.
30. It is far from clear whether he should be congratulated on his sudden elevation.
More similar words: elevator, alleviation, innovation, evaluation, observation, reservation, conservation, prevarication, relevant, relegation, celebration, delectation, irrelevant, telecommunications, ratification, gratification, election, selection, nation, primary election, general election, relation, donation, rational, national, zonation, education, operation, location, negation.