Random good picture Not show
1. They sell stationery and stuff .
2. She regularly pilfered stamps and stationery from work.
3. Stationery can be imprinted with your message or logo.
4. The hotel's name was embossed on the stationery.
5. Help yourself to stationery as the need arises.
6. This shop handles paper and stationery.
7. Stationery is kept in the stock cupboard.
8. The shop that sells stationery is called a stationer's.
9. He's been helping himself to my stationery.
10. The stationery order has arrived.
11. If you need more stationery, I've got a good contact in a local printing firm.
12. You can buy ready-printed forms for wills at stationery shops.
13. She travels in stationery.
14. She works in the stationery department of a big store.
15. Selected leather goods and stationery half price.
16. You could say the same for luggage and stationery.
17. Stationery All organisations use printed stationery.
18. Rag paper high quality stationery made from cotton rags.
19. I took my stationery and reported for duty there.
20. Other resources used mainly involve photocopying, typing, stationery, postage and telephone costs.
21. So the attractive stationery printed on recycled paper is likely to be even more popular.
22. Liaise with Stationery on the fulfilment of consumables requests, jointly monitor issues, and advise on stock levels and suppliers.
23. You'd better tell whatsit - what's his name - the guy in charge of stationery.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. If you step across to the shop, you will be able to buy the stationery you need.
25. It is therefore important to keep stocks of the old stationery for dealing with preliminary enquiries in your office.
26. Staff have been told to use stocks of old stationery as scrap paper.
27. I try an unmarked door and it opens to reveal ... yes, stationery again.
28. Modify your computer so menus and desktop put your stationery, programs and favorite Web destination a mouse click away.
29. The Blue Girl, its arrival announced weeks before by a note scrawled in pink on hot-turquoise stationery, comes crated.
30. Then she realized that books were really only a sideline to his stationery business; he sold more birthday cards than books.
More similar words: gestation, stationary, nation-state, agitation, annotation, denotation, limitation, invitation, connotation, delectation, affectation, orientation, consultation, dissertation, presentation, generation gap, confrontation, argumentation, precipitation, installation, implementation, interpretation, transportation, representation, rehabilitation, prestidigitation, static, ecstatic, statically, statistics.