Random good picture Not show
(1) One runner forged ahead of the others and won the.
(2) The exhausted runner threw himself down and gasped.
(3) She has loads of natural talent as a runner and with rigorous training she could be a world-beater.
(4) Ovett managed to outpace every other runner.
(5) I am a very keen runner and am out training most days.
(6) There was a suspicion that this runner attempted to avoid the procedures for dope testing.
(7) Brooks was abreast with the leading runner for a few minutes but then fell behind.
(8) You need stamina to be a long-distance runner.
(9) He will be the youngest runner in the race.
(10) The faster runner set the pace.
(11) She is a long-distance runner, and she likes to run marathons.
(12) One runner forged ahead of the others and won the race.
(13) Brooks was abreast of the leading runner for a few minutes but then fell behind.
(14) He is currently the front runner for the Democratic Party presidential nomination.
(15) He raced with that runner for a prize.
(16) The 21-year-old runner twisted his ankle in a training session last Friday.
(17) The leading runner raised his arms in triumph.
(18) The race really stretched him/his skill as a runner.
(19) Given his age, he's a remarkably fast runner.
(20) The runner seemed to be rallied for a final sprint.
(21) The Kenyan runner set a new Olympic Record in the 3000 metres.
(22) Fransis excels as a long-distance runner.
(23) She showed great promise as a runner.
(24) The young German runner finished a creditable second.
(25) The runner was bathed in sweat.
(26) Each runner passes the baton to the next. Sentencedict.com
(27) A baseball player who is not a speedy runner can compensate by powerful hitting.
(28) The sleigh was on one runner(sentencedict.com), heeling like a yacht in a wind.
(29) If only our horse can get ahead of the leading runner,it can win the race.
(30) "Start slowly" is the key phrase for the first-time marathon runner.
More similar words: tunnel, manner, winner, planner, sunny, run, connect, channel, personnel, trunk, run off, run out, on the run, run down, connection, run over, run into, run out of, truncated, run through, in the long run, owner, nerve, energy, partner, trainer, funeral, prisoner, mineral, nervous.