Synonym: cool, detached, impartial, independent, indifferent, unprejudiced. Similar words: central, nutrient, line up, entrepreneur, eastern europe, oral, rally, rural. Meaning: ['nuːtrəl /'njuː-] n. one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute. adj. 1. neither moral nor immoral; neither good nor evil, right nor wrong 2. having no personal preference 3. having only a limited ability to react chemically; chemically inactive 4. not supporting or favoring either side in a war, dispute, or contest 5. having no net electric charge; not electrified 6. of something that is lacking hue 7. possessing no distinctive quality or characteristics 8. lacking distinguishing quality or characteristics.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Journalists are supposed to be politically neutral.
(2) She is neutral in this argument.
(3) The government maintained its strictly neutral policy.
(4) Let's meet on neutral territory.
(5) A neutral tie can be worn with a shirt of any colour.
(6) These soldiers were interned in a neutral country until the war was over.
(7) I always tried to remain neutral when they started arguing.
(8) She chose fairly neutral make-up.
(9) Behaviour is never culturally neutral.
(10) The match will be played at a neutral venue.
(11) Clive decided to adopt a neutral position.
(12) Dolly kept her voice carefully neutral.
(13) We need somebody neutral to sort this out.
(14) The talks will be held on neutral ground.
(15) The meeting must be at a politically neutral location.
(16) The plant prefers a neutral or slightly acidic soil.
(17) Put the gear lever in the neutral position.
(18) We decided to meet on neutral ground.
(19) The Russians took a broadly neutral position.
(20) Switzerland was neutral during the war.
(21) Is there a neutral word for 'terrorist'?
(22) Put the car into neutral.
(23) Pure water is neutral with a pH of 7.
(24) Neutral tones give the room a feeling of space.
(25) This neutral vowel is known as "schwa".
(26) During World War II[sentencedict.com](Sentencedict.com), Sweden was neutral.
(27) I didn't take my father's or my mother's side; I tried to remain neutral.
(28) If there's an argument between my daughter and her mother, it's important that I remain neutral.
(29) In addition to the 81 positive comments, 26 students had neutral, mixed, negative or off topic views.
(30) In that war England was not an ally; she was neutral.
More similar words: central, nutrient, line up, entrepreneur, eastern europe, oral, rally, rural, overall, liberal, mineral, several, funeral, federal, enthrall, after all, literally, cultural, naturally, in general, paralysis, behavioral, structural, demoralize, naturalist, agricultural, trap, tray, the general public, trash.