Random good picture Not show
1) We live in an increasingly secular society, in which religion has less and less influence on our daily lives.
2) We live in an increasingly secular society.
3) We live in a largely secular society.
4) The church can only go so far in secular matters.
5) He spoke about preserving the country as a secular state.
6) Secular remains of Gothic architecture in Czechoslovakia are fewer.
7) His sop to secular society is full of contradictions.
8) This is largely absent in today's secular society.
9) The crown also gave a lead in secular architecture.
10) Nor was Wilkins a layman championing a secular cause.
11) By this I mean the secular humanism that has allowed the flowering of civil society in the West.
12) In regard to the wealth of individual secular priests we are on firmer ground.
13) The delights of a secular society seem so appealing; technology appears to deliver the goods.
14) Today,[http://sentencedict.com/secular.html] there are many religious and secular beliefs open to us.
15) After all, in a secular age when religious rituals have lost meaning for many(sentencedict.com), the grieving still need comfort.
16) The world has been secularizing at the expense of organized religion. The increase of secular people, including atheists, agnostics and freethinkers, represents a great challenge to the God-based religion. Dr T.P.Chia
17) Atheists and secular people are more liberal and less prejudiced and dogmatic, whereas theists and religious people are more conservative and less rational and tolerant. Dr T.P.Chia
18) Cardinal Daly has said that churches should not be used for profane or secular purposes.
19) It began as a religious organization, but these days it is purely secular.
20) Robed choirs are in decline in New Zealand, although smartly dressed secular choirs are to be seen on television.
21) This has sometimes led to disputes between religious and secular clergy, between orders and bishops.
22) Sociology in the final analysis existed to provide a theoretical basis for socialism and secular education which were its practice.
23) Organized religion is a hijacker of reason, rationality, intelligence and logic and is hostile to spiritual freedom, secular and atheistic thoughts. Dr T.P.Chia
24) The priest, Gleb Yakunin, long has been a vocal critic and irritant to secular as well as religious authorities.
25) The Sangh has put Congress on the defensive by forcing it to dilute its secular tradition.
26) Lay officers were more dependent on the rewards of their secular offices to provide for themselves and for their families.
27) The problem of wife abuse is not one of feminism, secular humanism or a lack of headship in the home.
28) They heard accusations that his manner of life in public and private affairs was secular.
29) The values that nurtured it were hierarchical, not popular; the authority on which it relied was sacral, not secular.
30) During the midday meal the older children read edifying passages chosen by Nicholas from religious or secular history.
More similar words: speculate, speculation, particular, spectacular, in particular, particularly, security, molecule, prosecutor, consecutive, prosecution, regular, calculate, articulate, regularly, calculation, popularity, triangular, at regular intervals, sec., execute, sector, second, insect, executive, execution, section, in secret, secretary, secondary.