Similar words: installation, demonstration, reinstate, constitutional convention, nation, zonation, national, donation.
Random good picture Not show
(1) France is the archetype of the centralized nation-state.
(2) The nation-state holds, but nationalist mentalities are a constant threat to regional economic and political stability.
(3) The current awareness that the modern nation-state has become severely strained, or even ineffectual, has evoked a range of responses.
(4) Integration poses a fundamental challenge to the nation-state and to the traditional models of global politics.
(5) The origin of the nation-state idea is unclear.
(6) With the declension of the nation-state in relation to transnational economic power, the foundation of democracy politics and social welfare is shaken by the economic globalization.
(7) And if Russia succeeds as a nation-state in the family of nations, it will owe much of that success to one man, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin.
(8) Toynbee opposed the nation-state regard history research unit, thinks only then the civilization is the historical research relatively independent system.
(9) It would not necessarily be a perfect nation-state, but would have the stability to "defend itself against both overt and covert challenges to its security, " she said.
(10) One is that the nation-state system of notional equality between countries fails to recognise that some are more equal than others.
(11) Territory held today by a given nation-state in the past likely belonged to a different political entity(sentence dictionary), one with other descendents.
(12) Modern political philosophy locates all legitimacy in the modern nation-state.
(13) The Prime Minister argued strongly against any form of federalism that would undermine the sovereignty of the nation-state.
(14) The idea of development is married to the idea of the nation-state.
(15) Decolonization was associated with the spread of ideologies of national self-determination and ultimately the near-universality of the sovereign nation-state.
(16) Because I think the Net fundamentally undermines the continued existence of the nation-state, which is already past its economic usefulness.
(17) There was never a time when any more than a handful of eccentrics advocated the establishment of a separate black nation-state.
(18) For most of us, France is the archetype of the centralized nation-state.
(19) The central idea remains, however, that cultures and societies do not necessarily overlap with the boundaries of the nation-state.
(20) I think there are three perspectives from which this question to be addressed: First, the Soviet-style planned economy turns the entire national economy into a super corporation of the nation-state.
(21) Mass culture also seemed to blur social distinctions, override nation-state boundaries, and spread the capitalist marketplace.
(22) Some argue that Japan is an example of a nation-state.
(23) The Lateran Treaty signed in 1929 indicates the settlement of the "Rome Problem" and the complete separation of the Holy See and the Italy nation-state.
(24) Both the biological basic needs and the political requirements of a nation-state cause nationalism to interweave with territory problems.
(25) Second semester: Renaissance and Reformation, the Enlightenment, and the rise of the nation-state and modern warfare.
(26) If these interests are to gain universal recognition, we will need to shed the nation-state myth once and for all.
(27) Someone will immediately bring up South Africa, but that nation-state and its experiences were profoundly different.
(28) Finally, Hanseatic League stagnates outside the door of modern world, and Britain becomes prosperity gradually as a nation-state.
(29) Finally, it analyzes briefly four theories including liberalism, mercantile system , Neo-Marxism, Eco-feminism from the perspective of nation-state and market in IPE.
(30) Despite the need for countries to be more flexible with their sovereignty, the nation-state is alive and well.
More similar words: installation, demonstration, reinstate, constitutional convention, nation, zonation, national, donation, constitution, construction, damnation, invitation, limitation, incarnation, inclination, combination, nationwide, nomination, constitutional, delectation, affectation, orientation, explanation, nationalism, presentation, unconstitutional, confrontation, recrimination, international, relationship.