Random good picture Not show
1) In biology class we had to dissect a frog.
2) The library has a large biology section.
3) The biology students had to dissect a rat.
4) Biology is sometimes quite hard to understand.
5) The course will encompass physics, chemistry and biology.
6) We dissected a frog in biology class.
7) She got A in / for Biology.
8) Even biology undergraduates may balk at animal experiments.
9) The college biology department has diversified by adding new courses in biotechnology.
10) The book deals with the reproductive biology of the buffalo.
11) She flunked biology examination.
12) In biology classes at school we used to dissect rats.
13) She has a degree in biology.
14) The chief sciences are chemistry,(http://sentencedict.com/biology.html) physics and biology.
15) The life sciences include biology and botany.
16) How far is human nature determined by biology?
17) Biology is not my sphere.
18) Her background was in biology and medicine.
19) The biology of these diseases is terribly complicated.
20) What mark did you get in the biology exam?
21) Dan found biology difficult, and physics harder still.
22) He wrote this whilst invigilating a biology examination.
23) The biology class studied the generation of fruit flies.
24) Biology and English are my favourite subjects.
25) He's qualified to teach biology at high school level.
26) I'm doing physics, biology and chemistry.
27) I had to take a biology lesson this afternoon because the biology teacher was away.
28) Most of my colleagues in biology are still very mechanistic in their thinking.
29) She likes Biology, but she's not too keen on Physics.
30) Students are flocking to such fields as genetics and molecular biology.
More similar words: biological, theology, geology, apology, ideology, technology, psychology, apologize, theological, ecological, ideological, psychologist, psychological, technological, dubious, violent, violate, biography, violation, log, color, Color., logical, catalog, colony, dialogue, prolong, colorful, no longer, so long as.